Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

posts being deleted

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 12:29 PM
flyboy91
My Feedback: (1)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default posts being deleted

Why are my posts being deleted from the RC Scale section without explination? I'm trying to locate an airplane, scale, and I've already looked in the for sale section and there's nothing there. At least tell me why you delete my posts when you delete them. Thanks, Jason
Old 03-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: posts being deleted

I'm not a moderator, but I've read these questions before. I believe the answer is that buy/sell inquiries are not allowed in the forums. Your proper course of action is to post a "Plane wanted" ad, and I believe they're free.

I'm sure a moderator will reply soon with more information, but you can go ahead and post your wanted ad.

Best wishes,
Dave Olson
Old 03-31-2006, 12:54 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adding to what Dave said, when the moderators delete a post they nearly always email the person to explain why. Some people put invalid email ids in their profile, or disable emails, so the moderator has no way to inform them. So, check your profile to confirm you have a valid email id and that you've enabled sending emails.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:43 AM
flyboy91
My Feedback: (1)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

OK, sounds fair enough. Where/how do I post a "Plane Wanted" ad? I thought there might have been a section for it, but couldn't find anything. Thanks for the answers. Jason