Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Was notified of a post I made was deleted... don't remember content or notified of it.

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Was notified of a post I made was deleted... don't remember content or notified of it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 08:06 PM
e-sailpilot86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was notified of a post I made was deleted... don't remember content or notified of it.

Perhaps you could dig around and remind me of the post I supposedly made? I don't remember it, I know it was made over a year ago, could someone fill me in!? There are hints from a post a year ago that someone suggested it be edited or deleted. Why did it take so long to be notified?! Here are the e-mail contents, I will not share the e-mail for privacy:

The message you posted in RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/tt.asp?forumid=157),
titled: " RE: Better than 14 MZ : Futaba FX40 !!" has been deleted.
Reason:Not related to R/C or original topic.

and that's it. Here's the thread:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_32...tm.htm#3263678
Can I just jump in there assuming I made a post there and ask what I said? Send a PM to the person that reported it and ask him? Perhaps there's an error in RCUniverse, someone else posted a response to a question that wasn't asked; something about a radio shack radar gun.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:52 AM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Was notified of a post I made was deleted... don't remember content or notified of it.

It's not a big deal really. Your's was just one of many posts that got deleted in that thread for being off-topic. It was not so much what you said that got it deleted, but more the fact that it was in a whole block of off topic posts and they all got canned.

But just for your peace of mind, here's what you said:

Wow. I never knew someone would be so paranoid about Microsoft software being in a computer radio... If I'm not mistaken, the college I go to has a whole lot of support from Microsoft, many people who live near me work for Microsoft, and I see nothing to be paranoid about... The only thing that would be bothersome is if I lived in a Home Owners association, but I don't, so... Microsoft is not that horrible of a company, the ideas I see put out here are nothing to scoff at. I know a few things to scoff at when it comes to Microsoft, but there's no point to it. I've got a feeling people forget a whole lot about the fact that the people working behind the scenes are human... And, I'm yet to have my rights violated by the Patriot Act, I'm more concerned about getting a traffic ticket and not be allowed into Canada on a vacation! (No traffic tickets BTW... ) BTW, if I had over 2000 posts on an open to the public forum, I don't see why I'd be concerned about people finding out about my interests, where I've been, etc. I think you see what I mean. I guess you could say I don't read inbetween the lines that often... otherwise....
Any idea if the case for the FX40 can be had in the US? I'll post a question to Futaba, there's got to be some kind of "back door" I can go through to get one, "if" I could get one. Had enough RCU for the day, signing out!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:06 AM
e-sailpilot86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Was notified of a post I made was deleted... don't remember content or notified of it.

Still scratching my head... I guess I said that... [sm=confused_smile.gif] Oh well!