Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

What happened to the titles under the Avvy?

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

What happened to the titles under the Avvy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What happened to the titles under the Avvy?

"So what exactly does it tell you Red?"

It tells me, and maybe a few others, that when engaged in serious discussions of the pros and cons of the AMA, one that does so under a false name is a coward. Sure they can make up a name, just as the ones they use in the profile . . . . and once that is discovered, buy whatever means, a coward is no less a coward.

ORIGINAL: P-51B

From what I have seen of you on here Red, I like you, but this line of thought is a bit of a pet peeve so;

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

You are lucky I'm not running this show because real names and locations would be mandatory in your profile. [>:]
Anyone can make up a number of "real names", would you visit each person and check their government issued I.D.?

Nothing bugs me more than people spouting off under cover of some type.
Bugs go buzz buzz buzz, but I am hearing blah blah blah. (I am spouting off, in case your not clear)

Then it kinds of tells you the kind of a person you are dealing with if he is afraid to put his name on what he posts.
So what exactly does it tell you Red?

That maybe they are on the forums for fun and enjoyment, and their screen name is an expression of that maybe?
Old 11-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What happened to the titles under the Avvy?

ORIGINAL: khodges

If RCU deems it necessary to remove everyone's title, so be it, I can live with it; it just saddens me that they have fallen into the same pervasive attitude of slapping everybody for the transgressions of a few.
The question was asked and answered, so the rest of the thread needs not be here and is now gone.

To address the above concern before I close the thread, it's an issue of software capability not the 'same pervasive attitude' as you suggest. The function allows all or none, unless we wanted to spend the time to re-program how it works... which we don't as it's simply not worth the time for something so trivial.