Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Deleted Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:24 PM
jaofos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deleted Thread

I started several threads that I believe have now been deleted. I'm sure just from looking at the individual threads across several different forums (I tried to limit them to one forum for each different hobby, cars, planes, boats and heli's). I'm wondering if my intentions were mistaken to lead to the deletion of these threads.

I recently started an RC Wiki that's free for all to use / modify and is completely non-profit for myself, as it's run off a free wiki site (wetpaint.com). I wanted to spread the word in the popular forums for each different RC hobby, as I'm sure many car hobby people don't read boat or heli hobby forums and vice versa. Being as this site is dedicated to all RC Hobby in general, not any one specific hobby, I figured cross posting across forums would be acceptable.

Please, mod's can we discuss this? I'm not sure if these threads count as "advertising", my intentions are more of an "announcement" type. I gain no benefit financially or otherwise from this site, I am doing it as a self-less geek trying to give birth to a new and useful hobby information site.

Thank you,

-Jao