Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

look out !!!!important read it

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

look out !!!!important read it

Old 04-03-2007, 01:12 PM
amilcar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default look out !!!!important read it

to all rc universe members , be carefull ,,,,,somebody bought my 91os engine ,it`s an non-member,,after waiting for more than 2 months for the payment i told this guy that i sold the engine to somebody else in the field,this guy told me no problem i had my son in the hospital ,etc etc.., i send you the check anyway ,deposit it in your account deduct the amount of the value of the engine for the inconvinience and then tranfer the rest of the money from your account to my account (in western africa,republic of benin)?..or some place like that..
Today the check arrived and the amount of that check is $4000""""" (my engine only cost $150) ,i did a research on internet (http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian.ht)(also on ebay people report these guy) ,and this guy,email is the spam list...he or she used the name mrs allen..is email is( "mrs allen" <[email protected]>),be carefull,if you deposit that check in your account who know what type of problem you can have,i send and email back to these guy let him know that i send is check back..i hope this post help somebody,so you don`t get scammed for people like this who try to take advantage of rc universe members..
take all.....

pd here is the web page of ebay about this guy (http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.js...23114&start=40)
Old 04-03-2007, 01:17 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 343 Likes on 274 Posts
Default RE: look out !!!!important read it

Thats a pretty old scam. If you cashed the check they would have found it fake in short order and yanked the money back out of your account.