Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Posting?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:45 AM
TedMo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Posting?

I am having a great deal of difficulty trying to post in order to get any questions replied to. I have no problem replying to a post but just can't find where to initiate a post. Perhaps I misundersatnd the difference between a post or thread?
Old 08-18-2008, 09:49 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: Posting?

You initiated this one ok.

A post can be a reply in an existing thread or the first post in a new thread.

If you have a question that pertains to something already being discussed, then it may be appropriate to post a reply in an existing thread.

If you don't see something close, then start a new thread in the forum that most closely matches your problem.

EDIT: For example if you click on FORUM QUESTIONS and ANSWERS and see the "NEW POST" button, that will create a thread with your question.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:09 PM
TedMo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Posting?

Thanks Andy. It seems as though sometimes I see the NEW POST available at other times not there. guess it depends on just where I am at time I wish to start one. Apparently the one you just replied to from me I was in the location to initiate it. Planes are SO easy Computers????HAAA