Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Please, what is this Cr@P??????

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Please, what is this Cr@P??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 06:28 AM
Brad330l
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please, what is this Cr@P??????

I have received a private message from some idiot and I dont apreciate it at all. Can this guys log-on be deleted???????

From Mmmm 14 or some thing like that. Check my inbox and he is there.

Thank you and regards,

Brad Gray.

Message as follows,,,,,,,

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
i advise you visiting :

www.islamhouse.com/s/9661

www.911bible.com

to communicate:
[email protected]

Old 04-26-2010, 07:15 AM
qldviking

Default RE: Please, what is this Cr@P??????

This Cr@P as you so eloquently complimented it, is just pure raghead diatribe of a purely religious nature. I have yet to recieve any on here fortunately, but on another site I get several from different members. All were of islamic type messages, ranging from very much like this to to all out jihad against foriegn non-believing devils etc. To the last I took great pleasure in returning the messages with my own slants etc, which unfortunately are NOT printable here. My guess its just some follower of allah that hit the curdled goatsmilk too hard and had a brainfart. I do agree though that some action should be taken. These sort of messages are neither wanted nor warranted on a non secular site like this[:'(]
Old 04-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Brad330l
My Feedback: (1)

Thank for your reply qldviking,,, so have I randomly been targeted? Can this guy be sorted? I dont like this at all.

On a nicer note,, say hello to Proserpine for me. I had the plesure of flying in there and staying at Airely Beach while buying a full sized Cessna 182 from Hamilton Island back in 98 or so.

Cheers,

Brad
Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

Forward it to RCAdmin I'm sure Marc can take care of it.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:02 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please PM me and "nathan" the exact username of the member who sent it so we can ban the account for spamming
Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 AM
mvigod
Banned

Got it.  Somebody already ahead of me and banned that user!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 PM
repirazz

I got this exact same message from the same sender! Thank you for taking swift action & promptly banning this bafoon, altho i would've liked to have sent a reply first telling this person what i thought about his "enlightenment". [img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ken/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img] [img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ken/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img]
-rep
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I got the same PM this morning, so I banned the user as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately spammers and others are finding ways of targeting our PM's now. It's not just us as this is happening elsewhere on the internet as well.

Ken

Old 04-26-2010, 04:32 PM
wilde

After receiving the same pm, i spent over an hour searching for info on contacting a mod, for my "2 cents worth",and then i found this posting. As my user name starts with a "W" i can assume that many more memers were bombarded with the same message,and rightly so ,were equally incensed. I could find no reference to specific religious postings in the rules of posting. Neither could i find a list of moderators. This "offensive"posting and the instigator should have been removed much earlier, as a similar message appeared in a posting also. In defence of the moderators, the perpetrator possibly made sure that none of the moderators received the personal pm. Considering the number of moderators, [my assumption]the transgression would eventually have been found. Unfortunately the "leave it to the other fellow" syndrome is still alive. Some,'like myself" do not possess the computer skills of the modern generation and invoked the syndrome.. for my part an easily found list of the moderators would have made this posting superfluous.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM
wilde

I have just completed reading the postings, so" Lock-up " has occurred .Has the two user names been dealt with? "pm-ing" other members is a privilege,and not a right. Abusers should be permanently "excommunicated" Forgive the pun,though it should be instigated in this case.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM
mvigod
Banned

In an open system there is always going to be room for abuse of it.  This is why mods and admins exist to clean it up when it occurs.  Thanks for everyone's patience and for notifying us.  If anything similar happens again just post again in our support forums at bottom of main page and you can email support at - rcuniverse dot - com

marc
Old 04-26-2010, 07:53 PM
qldviking

For some of the 'with it' generation, to pm a larger number of members isnt hard at all. I just spoke with a young guy I know who enjoys playing with his puters as well as rc. he had a quick look at the set up and told me he could easily do 300-400 pm's an hour on here without going in and figuring how to mass address single pm's. As Rcken has stated, this is an open forum site, and there WILL be those that will try to use the site for thier own agenda as per the clown this thread is relevant to. The only thing I could possibly suggest is maybe add a tab like the report tab here on eash post that will automaticially forward the offending PM and relevant details to the relevant mods or admin.
On the other hand a thread like this also serves as a heads-up to the members here to show all that we have yet another fool misbehaving in cyber space, and to be honest, I still think having a good laugh at them publicly and belittling them is the best way to discourage these losers.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually, there are measures in place to prevent spamming in that regard on RCU. It is tedious to do as this guy has done, so very few PM's will have been sent by time someone notifies us of the problem.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:32 PM
qldviking

Thats good to hear regarding your antispam measures [sm=thumbup.gif]
Aas for the tedious way way this guy has done, It does show how technologically advance these people aren't. Thats something I always fnd amazing with these fervent religious types, be they islamic, pseudo christian or whatever, is they are usually very low tech, low on intelligence and thinking ability, yet when they are on a "holy crusade" they have all the time in the world to cause mischief to a few. I guess thats something to be thankful for. It does make you wonder just how fulfilled thier lives really are

Anyways, keep up the good work guys [sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 04-27-2010, 01:29 AM
jigawatt

ORIGINAL: qldviking

This Cr@P as you so eloquently complimented it, is just pure raghead diatribe of a purely religious nature. I have yet to recieve any on here fortunately, but on another site I get several from different members. All were of islamic type messages, ranging from very much like this to to all out jihad against foriegn non-believing devils etc. To the last I took great pleasure in returning the messages with my own slants etc, which unfortunately are NOT printable here. My guess its just some follower of allah that hit the curdled goatsmilk too hard and had a brainfart. I do agree though that some action should be taken. These sort of messages are neither wanted nor warranted on a non secular site like this[:'(]
Really? Is that called for?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:18 AM
cika
My Feedback: (35)

Well everyone has a right to praise God in what ever religion they feel fit. I feel God will take care of all his children, as long as they ask for forgiveness and live right. But I agree this site is NOT THE PLACE for that type of discussion. Were here to enjoy, discuss,buy,sell,trade and just enjoy our great hobby. But the "raghead" comment was a bit much. I agree there are some middle easterns who take the whole "praise Alla" thing a bit far by killing and bombing. This is not what our  God is about. But when I was young I lived in Orlando and Vegas and honestly alot of those Middle eastern people where very kind and honerable people. Its just the bad people that are over there who make us all look at them as nuts. But theres "cRaZIeS" everywhere and in every nation. But I agree totally that when I linked into this forum I never thout it would open up  with "praise alla" !,lol.... Im a christian man who loves my  God and takes time to talk to him and prase him but this site is not the place. Just wanted to say what I feel.   
Old 04-27-2010, 07:15 AM
qldviking

Ok maybe the term "raghead" should be changed, but then again, when these same people call me what they want, and some of terms arent complimentary by any means then I dont feel bad in any way using it. I have just recieved 2 more of these type pms on that other site, different user id's but the same diatribe. Now dont take this wrong, I am NOT racist, bigotted or religously biased, nor do I wish to abase anyone for thier race, creed or belief's, BUT by the same token I DO NOT wish to be harassed by religious nuts trying to hang thier religion on me. And yes, I am blunt speaking when I do have a point. I usually try to get on with all, I have friends of manyy races and cultures including muslim as the case is here, and I respect thier views as they respect mine. Sadly it these fools that invade our lives aqnd pivacy, ramming thier own religious agenda down our throats that damage the relations between various cultures. I dont claim to be perfect, I am a white anglo-saxon male and proud of it. At the same time I can and do respect anyone of any culture that is respectable. On the whole I belief most of civilisation could get on fine except for the extremist, fanatical narrowminded bigots. I guess the point I am trying to make here, is that, while we all have our views, creeds etc, we should not be jamming them down everyone elses throats uninvited. and not with the associated threats and insults. Thats the issue in a nutshell