RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Forum questions or problems (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forum-questions-problems-239/)
-   -   Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forum-questions-problems-239/11584402-report-bugs-new-vbulletin-forum-here.html)

ysrcflyer 11-02-2003 08:25 PM

Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here

How do I set my prefs. so that when I click on view new posts it only will show the new posts that I have selected in MY FORUM. I could do this with the old system but can't seem to do this with the new system. I only want to see the new posts in MY FORUMS.

mvigod 11-03-2003 02:12 PM

RE: Viewing new Posts in MY FORUMS

Click the "SETTINGS" button.

the in there choose your forums you want to show on the forum homepage. when in the MyForum mode it will then only show you posts from these forums

Nathan 07-15-2013 05:26 PM

How Do I Log In?

1 Attachment(s)
If you are already member, use the same login using the same credentials. There is no need to register again.

Nathan 07-15-2013 06:15 PM

What Do The New Thread Icons Mean?

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the Icon Legend (also found at the bottom of the forum page) for all the new thread icons

Nathan 07-15-2013 06:17 PM

How Do I Start A New Thread?

1 Attachment(s)
How to start a new thread

IBxAnders 08-05-2013 01:03 PM

Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here

Please be as detailed as possible when reporting an issue after the forum conversion. RCU technical team will be reviewing and providing updates to your report(s) as soon as possible. Thank you.

CURRENT BUG STATUS:

- ATTACHMENTS not displaying | Priority #1 | Tech team is working on the resolution | Attachments are NOT lost and will be back shortly.

IBxAnders 08-06-2013 09:42 AM

KNOWN ISSUE: We have all of the attachments, but we are having an unexpected issue rendering the image. RCU Tech team is working on the issue. Thank you.

IBobi 08-06-2013 10:53 AM

For those receiving PAGE NOT FOUND or 500 - SERVER ERROR messages:

Log out of RCU.
Clear your browser's history and cache.
Close your browser. If you are on a Windows computer create a Command prompt (Windows Key + r), and then type "cmd". In the command box type in "ipconfig/flushdns" and hit enter (this will flush your DNS cache). Now open back up your browser and try to log into RCU. If the new forums still don't pull up type ctrl + F5 to force a refresh on your browser.

airraptor 08-06-2013 11:14 AM

In the forums i hop you have a feature that shows any updates to the threads I have read already. The old threads would be in bold showing I havent read it or someone made a post in it. it would be regular font if I did read it. I think that was very helpful and keep me in the forums. If I have to click each one and go to the last page as another step then I wont want to spend that much time in there.

IBobi 08-06-2013 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by airraptor (Post 11584456)
In the forums i hop you have a feature that shows any updates to the threads I have read already. The old threads would be in bold showing I havent read it or someone made a post in it. it would be regular font if I did read it. I think that was very helpful and keep me in the forums. If I have to click each one and go to the last page as another step then I wont want to spend that much time in there.

This works the same way.

stevekott 08-06-2013 11:40 AM

New software doesn't seem to want to play with Google Chrome Browser.

Formatting looks very strange and a lot of linking errors.

sensei 08-06-2013 11:48 AM

I am noticing that whenever I use the back arrow, it just doesn't take me back to the place I was, it also takes me to the top of the page of where I was, and then I must page back through in order to find...

Bob

t-max97 08-06-2013 11:50 AM

When I go to the car forum it says I need to sign in to post even though I already did sign in. I does it every time I go to the car forum. And when you click on car forum under "forums" at the top of every page, it lists all forums, not just the car forums.

acerc 08-06-2013 11:53 AM

This new format really bites. Especially the pic upload. I mean REALLY BITES!!!! And you removed the tabs at the bottom, now we have to hit return to top then proceed elsewhere. You had a great site, only had a couple bugs, could not just fix it. Oh no you had to go and screw with the whole thing. Thank's a lot.

acerc 08-06-2013 11:58 AM

And I really hate the fact that just because I post in a forum it is automatically added to my Subscribed forums. Like I said above, "This new and inproved RCU bites"!!!

joeraf 08-06-2013 11:59 AM

Using firefox---sign in radio button takes me directly to my profile page. Cache and history cleared.

ShuttleAU 08-06-2013 12:33 PM

Using an IPAD and Opera , forum formatting fails.

BC

Thud_Driver 08-06-2013 12:42 PM

Any way I can hide the list of sub-forums at the top of the RC Jets page??

telejojo 08-06-2013 12:53 PM

Where are my forums? I click on my forums and it takes me to all of them it's like it does not know about my forums.

IBxAnders 08-06-2013 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by telejojo (Post 11584537)
Where are my forums? I click on my forums and it takes me to all of them it's like it does not know about my forums.

Are you seeing your forums at this URL? RC Forums - RC Universe discussion forums for RC cars, rc trucks, rc airplanes, rc helis, rc boats, rc jets, rc electric helis, rc electric planes and more

telejojo 08-06-2013 01:06 PM

How can I use my forums they seem to be gone?

shannah 08-06-2013 01:09 PM

When will all the forums be back on line? In particular, RC Electric Pattern Flying?

Bax 08-06-2013 01:30 PM

At the top of the page, where you have the word, "here", for clicking to come to the FAQ page or this page, the blue color of the word, "here", is nearly impossible to see against the green banner at the top of the page. Somebody needs some graphic arts lessons!

ahamay 08-06-2013 01:35 PM

Can't get the site working at all with chrome. I get pages and pages of non formatted text. Using IE every time I refresh or browse to a new forum or page it logs me out.

shannah 08-06-2013 01:42 PM

I found the electric pattern forum, but it wasn't included in the Pattern. It used to show up here: Electric RC Pattern Flying

Now it shows up here: Electric Pattern Aircraft

All of the pattern related forums are linked from this site: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/patt...rn-flying-514/
In the past, the electric pattern flying forum was accessible by clicking on the link in this forum. All you need to do is change the link from the -515 to the -385 forum I believe. The way it is now, it appears as if the electric pattern flying forum has disappeared. No one would scour the list of forums to find the disconnected location where it resides now. It should be under the Pattern Universe forum.