let's check what this have inside!
Naze32 Acro Rev Flight Controller
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- BMP280 barometer
- 16mbit flash
32 channels 5.8G video transmitter.
Leaf shaped front cap
Motor can tilt 5-10 degree to get higher speed
2pcs 5V LED decoration lights
Haha, ESCs are hiding in the carbon pipes!
Will try this out in the spring! If it gets smashed, there will be trouble to disassemble it, seems not easy to do that