Notices
FPV Aircraft Talk about aircraft used in First-Peson View flying. This includes all types of FPV RC flying including Aircraft, Helicopters, Drones, etc ...

HKing Navy Cub FPV flight!

Old 05-01-2017, 07:06 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default HKing Navy Cub FPV flight!

Another fun FPV flight on mine, upgraded my VRX to Diversity, much better video now!!

Old 10-31-2017, 07:32 PM
scotty302

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey John, nice flight, didn't know you were on here as well. Should be able to do something similar with the Waco eventually.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:56 AM
JohnVH

Originally Posted by scotty302
Hey John, nice flight, didn't know you were on here as well. Should be able to do something similar with the Waco eventually.
Yessir, I get around.

A waco would be a blast to fpv!
Old 11-09-2017, 03:59 PM
scotty302

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a thought, have you ever wanted to fly your cub out of my fpv trailer by chance? Tried to fly the big electric Mustang out of it but didn't work out so well when the right landing gear collapsed on takeoff. Still planning on flying throughout the winter months with it using a space heater to keep it warmed up. Got some flying time I need to put in on the extreme Surfer to check the telemetry and moving map.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:00 PM
JohnVH

Originally Posted by scotty302
Just a thought, have you ever wanted to fly your cub out of my fpv trailer by chance? Tried to fly the big electric Mustang out of it but didn't work out so well when the right landing gear collapsed on takeoff. Still planning on flying throughout the winter months with it using a space heater to keep it warmed up. Got some flying time I need to put in on the extreme Surfer to check the telemetry and moving map.
I do want to try that trailer sometime, I hope its not addicting, Id have to have to build myself one. haha