Community
Search
Notices
FPV Aircraft Talk about aircraft used in First-Peson View flying. This includes all types of FPV RC flying including Aircraft, Helicopters, Drones, etc ...

Best Quality Drones for the Best Price

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 07:52 PM
Jaiime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Quality Drones for the Best Price

The problem with drones is that the really good ones are always extremely expensive. If you want a professional drone that takes amazing high quality images you are going to end up spending over $500. This is true for the most part. The big name brands always sell their drones for about that price. Not only that, but if you're a beginner you don't want to end up paying hundreds of dollars just to watch your aircraft get destroyed by lack of flying experience. I've been working with RC aircraft for over 7 years now. I started off with the air hogs helicopters. Boy were they fun. Nowadays, drones are obviously more advanced than that. You can actually enjoy flying an RC Drone in First Person View! I've done tons and tons of research on this topic and came to the conclusion that you don't always have to lose an arm to pay for an amazing Drone. I have recently found this website ( dronebuyus.com ) that offers the most amazing high quality drones for less than half of the estimated cost of a professional drone! This website offers drones with HD cameras and amazing flight times. One of their drones can actually fly up to 300 meters away from the remote and stay in the air for 20 minutes! The best part is, none of the drones on this website exceed the price amount of $300! You've got to check them out at least! I use their professional drone to take amazing images and post them on my Instagram site! Check them out and stop having to waste hundreds and even thousands on a good quality drone or make sure you check them out before you purchase your first drone! ---> dronebuyus.com