Notices
FPV Equipment Talk about equipment used for First-Peson View Flying.

runcam 2 as fpv camera

Old 09-26-2017, 07:58 AM
Razzion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default runcam 2 as fpv camera

hello, right now I use eachine tx02 as fpv camera, and i want to get better quality in my video goggles, and I'm struggling with choice between another cheap fpv camera like eachine 1000tvl ccd, and runcam 2, i know, that from runcam i'll get a lot better video, and latency doesn't matter for me, because i'll use it on fpv plane but I don't know why, but i don't trust micro usb connection, i'm afraid that i'll just lose my video(because some people said, that they had situations like this) or also like solution, maybe someone can recommend some other cam from banggood with price below 20€?
Old 12-17-2017, 10:04 PM
ican3d

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

I've been flying with RUNCAM V1 for years now via USB and also other HD camera via USB connection so far no problem even under heavy wet condition in the rain clouds, the higher the TVL value on the camera the better the resolution. For FPV there's not much quality to gain since most videos are still analog video input (alike CCTV quality) unless you're one LightBridge like HD transmission. If you insist of good solid analog camera for FPV (non-HD) for flight this one is popular: https://www.banggood.com/RunCam-Micro-Swift-2-600TVL-2_1mm2_3mm-FOV-160145-Degree-13-CCD-FPV-Camera-with-Built-in-OSD-p-1179743.html