Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

RANGE VIDEO FPV EQUIPMENT

Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

RANGE VIDEO FPV EQUIPMENT

Old 11-23-2010, 10:48 AM
frothingslosh
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RANGE VIDEO FPV EQUIPMENT

Has anyone had problems contacting Range Video??? I've been trying for over 2 weeks to place an order with them via phone. Have sent 2 emails, left 2 messages, and called their no. at least a dozen times on differenr days and times. So far I've received "ZERO" response [>:].

Are they out of business? Have they gone on vacation? Just what is their problem . . . You would think they would be interested in someone that is willing to spend over $1,000 with them.

Frothingslosh []
Old 11-23-2010, 02:36 PM
mboland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RANGE VIDEO FPV EQUIPMENT

This seems to happen to RV on occasions.

Most times they are very  responsive, but occasionally, especially when new items are about to hit, or development started on something new (their Ground Station for instance) their communications with customers seems to lapse.

I'm not making excuses for them, it's not very good customer service, sends the wrong message.

But they are a small company who I think have grown much faster than anticipated.

I hope their back on line soon as I want to order some more gear for myself.

Mike