Notices
FPV Equipment Talk about equipment used for First-Peson View Flying.

Hubsan FPV Spyhawk

Old 04-28-2014, 04:36 AM
rcdavefly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hubsan FPV Spyhawk

Good Morning Pilots ,
I am thinking about buying the Hubsan FPV Spyhawk RTF that comes complete with everything , and has a small screen built into the transmitter for FPV . To me this looks like a good deal and the only drawback that concerns me is that the transmitter has to be pointing toward the plane at all times in order to receive a FPV signal and also the clarity of the screen . The stabilization system seems to have high reveiws and I believe has the abilty to be turned on and off via the transmitter while in flight . Anyway as I mentioned I am thinking about buying this plane and was wondering if any other Pilots out there have this FPV Plane to please get some of your reviews and thoughts on this .
Thank You Very Much
David
Old 04-28-2014, 05:53 AM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll move this to the FPV forum.. you'll get more answers there
Old 04-28-2014, 07:42 AM
rcdavefly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great thank you , I did not realize that there was an FPV forum , I appreciate it