Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

HobbyKing Go Discover Questions

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

HobbyKing Go Discover Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 11:18 AM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HobbyKing Go Discover Questions

Maybe this has been posted somewhere but just wondering what is being used for FPV or a long distance set up in one of these. I haven't even built the plane yet, but was just wanted to compile a list of components. I am not new to the hobby by far and fly turbines, giant scale warbirds and I use to fly giant scale 3D, but new to the FPV or long distance stuff. I know there is something called Dragon Link for long range but was wondering what all would be a good FPV set up to use head tracking and so on. I have a Go Pro Hero 3 Black to use for a camera, but not sure what I need to set it up for FPV. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Also, any pictures of set ups of this particular plane would be awesome. Thanks.

Jason