Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

Horizon Hobby Ultra Micro FPV

Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

Horizon Hobby Ultra Micro FPV

Old 12-15-2014, 01:33 PM
LEOIII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon Hobby Ultra Micro FPV

I am interested in getting the Horizon Hobby/FatShark Ultra Micro FPV system. I cant seem to find anything in the manual on how to record what your seeing while flying and see nothing about SD cards in the receiver or transmitter. I have seen videos on YouTube and was wondering how to do it.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:15 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one (Vapor bundle)at the LHS and was going to evaluate it but only got so far with it and then the Holiday season came. I will get back with it in a few weeks.So far the video is OK but the Vapor is limited to windless days outdoors so I may transfer the camera to either the Nano quad or more likely the Cub-S(blue /white) plane ,
Anyway, the goggles that come with the package have an output jack for video where you can connect a cable to a DVR to record your flights or a different cable to connect to a TV/monitor for viewing. You would need to purchase a 1/8"(3.5mm) 4-conductor cable and a small DVR device to record the flights or a 1/8" 3.5mm cable to RCA jacks on the opposite end to connect to a TV/monitor.
What some folks are doing is just purchasing the Horizon ultra-micro camera and using their own higher-end Fatshark goggles that have a built-in DVR.