Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

New paper airplane drone with Google Cardboard FPV

Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

New paper airplane drone with Google Cardboard FPV

Old 11-10-2015, 11:22 AM
DavidsB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New paper airplane drone with Google Cardboard FPV

I thought this group might be interested to learn about a cool new KickStarter campaign.

PowerUp Toys is taking their paper airplane, smartphone-controlled drone concept to the next level.

It's PowerUp FPV: the first paper airplane drone with a live streaming camera. It uses Google Cardboard as a VR viewer for an immersive experience. The camera streams live video to an app on the phone - you control the plane by tilting your head.

PowerUp FPV is ready for production, and KickStarter backers will be first in line for product.

It's pretty cool, you can see a video and check out the campaign here. Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you have questions.