Notices
Specific Models of Multi-Rotors and Drones This forum is set aside to to talk about the varios brands of commercial equipment on the market today

DJI Phantom 4 - any decent reviews?

Old 04-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Shwepps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DJI Phantom 4 - any decent reviews?

Hey there.
Does anyone found any decent reviews about new Phantom 4 quadcopter?
Old 05-22-2016, 06:30 AM
ProjectZed

Ten months ago, DJI’s Phantom 3 was “pretty much the perfect FPV." The best Quadcopter with Camera. That was true then, but the Phantom 4 simply blows it out of the sky.

The Phantom 4 camera-toting Quadcopters takes everything we’ve come to expect from the line and adds features that mean pretty much anyone can fly one.

The Obstacle Sensing System only sees things in front of the drone. You still need a tablet or phone ready to go along with the controller and drone battery. Extra batteries are expensive. Landing gear and camera are fixed to the body, so you can't collapse it entirely for travel and if you break or want to upgrade the camera, that's not an option.

It's not cheap, but DJI has made one of the smartest drones available with the Phantom 4.

I’ve been flying one around South Africa for the past week, but it’s now so smart I’m pretty sure it could have done the job even if I hadn’t turned up.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:53 AM
jackson21

if you are looking for DJI Phantom 4 reviews and features please go through this link https://www.dronomag.com/dji-phantom...pecifications/
if you have any query please revert me back.