Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

Ever wonder what happened to your review??

Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

Ever wonder what happened to your review??

Old 07-04-2016, 11:32 AM
allanflowers

Received 40 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Ever wonder what happened to your review??

I have often wondered why some products have been in the market for months yet there are NO reviews "yet" ("be the first to review this product...").
I now think I know, after getting the Horizon Hobbies Cub with the FPV system. This looks like a perfect park flyer to teach the grand kids how to fly rc.
It took a lot of effort to register and write up my review, which was not very positive (3 outta 5) but not a total trashing either. Needless to say, since you have already seen the headline on this post, the review never showed up on the website.
NOW I can understand the answer posed in the first sentence of this post. I don't blame companies (even good companies) for protecting their new products from bad reviews but WHY have this review thing at all??
It is a gross lie to imply that there have been NO negative inputs on a product.
Frankly it stinks.