Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

FPV Camera recommendations

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

FPV Camera recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 12:52 PM
MoyRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FPV Camera recommendations

Hi Guys,

I’m new the FPV quadcopter world therefore I’m looking for your advice and recommendation. I have a few questions concerning FPV gear.

I’m looking for some recommendations concerning what camera to purchase; there’s so many to choose from. I’m not looking for the most expensive top of line, but yet a good quality camera that will give a good picture and other needed features that FPV pilots can benefit from.

I’ve heard several purchasing the HS1177 camera which sells from about $35.00.

Is there any similar cheaper cameras like the HS1177? I can across a similar camera called the RunCam, which I think it’s a clone of it (correct me if I’m wrong); any ideas or suggestions. Once again, please provide recommendations of good quality cameras that many use?

Thanks