Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 10:24 PM
DominicM

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default NEW PRODUCT: SonicModell AR.Wing FPV flight test (UltraHD / 4K)

Great to get a wing that just requires 4 screws to put together. No glue. Took more time to apply the 6 decals than it did to get it flight ready. 90cm wingspan so good size. Comes with everything pre-installed and a 3-in-1 cam/VTX/antenna that fits into a purpose made recess in the wing. Needs a 3S2200 up front. Has 3 different nose covers for different HD cams. My RunCam2 slotted in perfectly. Also 2 ply frames for even greater flexibility. Would need lead up front if you don't drop in a cam. Easy to self launch with 2/3 power. Has good turn of speed but isn't ballistic. Needs a gyro as did get bumpy when I was flying in moderate wind. Priced at $80 (link is in the vid description). Looking forward to some racing with this with my buddies.