Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 PM
derrick_chi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance

Hello all!

I'm new to the forum and to the world of robotics. I recently undertook a project to design a very special 32bit processor from scratch, which I have recently finished. I am in the process not of testing its functionality in the real world and I wanted to put this processor into an RC Car/Truck and give the vechile autonomous capabilities such as gps waypoint following and obstacle avoidance. After designing the processor I do not have the strength and time to write the software to go on top of the processor.

So I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out in this area. I figured you guys had been doing stuff like this for years and would probably be glad to help or could point me in the direction of some help.
I basically have all of the hardware figured out, designed and working I just need the software to start with. Can anyone help me? I would pefer the code be written in C or C++ but beggers can't complain.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:57 PM
JMSTECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance

might give this place a try?
http://www.rc-cam.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2031