Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

Scale models of military UAV's?

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

Scale models of military UAV's?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Jonathan Ott
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scale models of military UAV's?

Are there any scale models of our military UAV's? I'm not looking to build a drone for "dronish" purposes, but a military UAV to take to warbird events. I mainly fly IMAC and getting back into helicopters, but I've always wanted to build a 1/3 scale Preditor or a 1/5 scale Global Hawk (I'd like to keep it in the sub 100" wing span area, ~50-80 cc gasser power)

Any ideas?

Jon
Old 11-04-2008, 11:11 AM
FLYBABY6

Default RE: Scale models of military UAV's?

i'm currently building a semi- scale 1/5 predator B to have a 50cc gaser in it. But exsact scale it's not. And the span is around 14'. it's in the scratch building forum. hope that answeres your question.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:31 PM
gb432

<pre>I believe Nitro Models has a smaller MQ-1 Predator ARF for sell and Hobby-Lobby used to have a MQ-1 as well only it was a park flier but they don't sell it anymore.</pre>
Old 07-16-2009, 10:05 AM
aeroscale

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rules at most scale contest require that the model be of a MAN-CARRYING subject, Global Hawks, Predators and similar UAV's might not qualify.
AEROSCALE