Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

10 Cap Failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10 Cap Failsafe

Hi
In trying to set the F/S on my 10 Cap 2.4 to kill the channel my optical kill is on in case of a RFI condition i'm not having the best of luck. Also where does one go to adjust the servo throws to get the predetermined setting they want in case it does happen to go into the failsafe mod. I can't seem to change the 0% unless I go to the sub trim, but then when the radio is in normal mode the surface is off and I have to trim it back
I know the 7 channel receiver only has the throttle F/S but the 14 channel is supposed to be fully adjustable and so far i'm dissapointed in the ease of operation this radio has.
Thanks in advance.
Richard
Old 10-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 10 Cap Failsafe

Normally, you'd use the failsafe option in the transmitter's menu system. That's described on page 50 of the instruction manual. You use it to set how the servos function when the receiver goes into failsafe.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Cyberwolf

I must be missing something on page 50 I can't see where is says a word about how to set the servo throws all I want to do is kill the channel my optical kill is on and not having such good luck in doing so.
When you go to the FS mode all it changes is the fact the servo is supposed to go to a preset condition and not just stay in the same place where it received it's last command, except the throttle.
Not a word about where to go to set this predetermined condition on page 50 that I can see.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You use the small navigation stick to adjust the direction and percentage of travel for each control.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Cyberwolf

There is a complete system set up here for the 10 C and many other radios, in video form very helpfull information.
It solved all of my issues and things are working as they should now. Just scroll down to 10 C then FS set up . It;s useing a heli but the same thing applies for aircraft.
http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=41692