Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Telemetry

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Timber29
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Telemetry

Any plans to have real-time telemetry in Futaba radios?
Old 10-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Telemetry

Futaba hasn't said anything. We know what Futaba products are coming only when they make the public announcement. Before that, Futaba doesn't talk, and we cannot speculate on what they're working on.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:23 PM
soinks
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe that Futaba is going to let the competion get ahead of them. Futaba has the best radio on the market that being the 14 MZ. I believe this telemetry thing is going to take off like hot cakes, and people are going to get this new feature even though they are Futaba oriented. I have a 14 MZ but I'd like to have telemetry. Come on Futaba get with the program and show everybody that Futaba is the BEST.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Tomve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

According to posts today on german forums, Robbe/Futaba has shown a poster promoting telemetry at the Friedrichshafen Modellbau Messe. Apparently it should be available in springtime [8D]
Old 11-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

First off, this forum is NOT FOR DISCUSSIONS! If you have a question for us, start a new thread.

Regarding telemetry. We have had no information from Futaba. However, that does not mean that they are or are not working on something. Futaba does not discuss what they have in development until they actually make a product announcement!

Again, if you did not ask a question for the Futaba Support Staff do not make a post! This is not a forum for discussions of various topics, and is not for people to answer other peoples' questions. It is for people to ask questions of the Futaba Support staff and get answers from them.

Thank you.