Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

programming help with my 12 fg

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 08:49 AM
bigbri
My Feedback: (287)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default programming help with my 12 fg

ok here is what i want to do. put 3 conditions on my radio. fist regular flying mode then middle position takeoff mode with flaps halfway then landing mode with flaps all the way down. First problem. i want the trims to be independent in eack mode. IE when i deploy flaps i need to add down trim...but when i go back to regular flying mode the down trim transfers over. my buddy has jr and they have an independant landing mode that allows this.
Thanks
Brian
Old 06-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: programming help with my 12 fg

To set up trims that are local to each condition, you must go into the Linkage Menu, then the option called T1-T6 setting. In this menu option, you can have the trims work so that a setting in one condition stays with that condition. Go to the trim you wish to change, and then set the condition switch to the desired condition. Now change it from "COMB." to "SEPAR". If you want the trims to be local to other conditions, select another condition and repeat the process. Once done, a trim setting in one condition will not show up in other conditions.