Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12 fg programming question

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 07:49 PM
bigbri
My Feedback: (287)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 fg programming question

OK one more question. I am now trying to put 3 conditions on a 3 way switch. it seems to only allow two. is there a way to do this?
thanks
Brian
Old 06-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12 fg programming question

3 conditions on a 3-way switch are easy. When you set up condition #1, it's on no switch. I put condition #2 on SA, and the on/off position of the switch is "off-on-off". I put condition #3 on SA, and the on/off position of the switch is "off-off-on". Now, when I move the switch to one extreme, condition #1 is active. Switch in middle position gives condition #2, and switch at the opposite extreme give condition #3.

If you have additional conditions, and want them on a 3-way switch, then condition X will have the switch "on-off-off", condition Y will have the switch "off-on-off", and condition Z will have the switch "off-off-on". Done.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:17 PM
iflyedge540

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12 fg programming question

Bax

I tested the configuration reported by you and it works as expected for the switches SB, SC, SE and SG. But for the SA and SD not work. The condition #1 is never activated when the switch is moved to the position indicated, running like condition #2.

I noticed this behavior after upgrading the firmware to veresão 3. Is there any fix for this situation?