Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba 14Z and Thunder Tiger MiniTitan 325 SE

Old 01-09-2012, 03:19 PM
ArtW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 14Z and Thunder Tiger MiniTitan 325 SE

I was given a set up for my Thundertiger Raptor 50 for the Futaba 14Z which is fantastic. I have tried to set up my own set up for my new Thunder Tiger MiniTitan 325SE. The set up is ok, but I am not quite sure how one sets up different conditions such as IDLE-Up. I have created the conditions. I have set a switch to set the condition. But it doesn't seem to really have done it. When I attempt to change the throttle curve in IDLE-Up it changes it in both conditions. The conditions have not somehow separated.

Does anyone have a more complete explanation of how to set up conditions?
Does anyone have a set up for a Thundertiger MiniTitan 325SE?

If someone has a good setup for a Thundertiger MiniTitan 325SE for a Futaba 14Z radio, could they email it to me?

Thanks.

Art Wallace
[email protected]

Old 01-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 14Z and Thunder Tiger MiniTitan 325 SE

When you set up a control function, mix, rate, and so forth, you need to turn on the desired condition, and then set the rate or function, in this case, the idle-up, to SINGLE. That makes that particular setting local to the condition. Otherwise, it's global.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:43 PM
ArtW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, that is very helpful. Does Futaba have a library of close to correctly set up aircraft and helicopters for download? I found a site that had all the downloadable set ups for Spectrum for a number of aircraft, it would be helpful to have examples that could be modified rather than starting from scratch.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:50 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The Futaba Flyers' Club has a variety of models that other users have set up. They make good starting points for programming your own models.