Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

14MZ Mixing setup- HELP

Old 08-12-2012, 11:14 AM
TripleDeucer
My Feedback: (129)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14MZ Mixing setup- HELP

I have an R617fs RX in a three channel set up. The rudder servo is plugged into the aeliron port so I can fly rudder and elevator on the right stick. I want to also have rudder control on the rudder channel on the left stick for taxi and ground handling. In the program mixing screen, I have set the aeliron as master and rudder as slave but I get no movement from the left rudder stick. I have tried many different settings in this screen with no luck. The graph shows the movement of the right stick, but never the left side.
So far the 14MZ has been the easiest radio to program that I have ever had, but somehow this simple task has eluded me. I'm following the manual instructions. I know its possible because I had this setup on my 9ZAP working perfectly.

Thanks for any help, Mark
Old 08-12-2012, 06:42 PM
TripleDeucer
My Feedback: (129)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ Mixing setup- HELP

Nevermind, I got local help with this problem.

Thanks