Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

8UAP Flap Programming

Old 09-18-2003, 05:07 PM
RBardin
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8UAP Flap Programming

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to program two flap settings using the C-Switch. I would like to set it up so that the UP switch position=no flaps, the CENTER position=half flaps and the DOWN position=full flaps. Have followed the Edberg instructions, but can't seem to be able to set this up - is this setup possible?

TIA,
Rusty
Old 09-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Krysta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 8UAP Flap Programming

Hi Rusty,

You will need two Pmixes for this.

Go into your first Pmix, make the master Offset, the slave Flaps, then at your percentages, you will make this first mix +50%, with Link ON, switch C in the center position.

Next go into your next Pmix, again make the master Offset, the slave Flaps, and at the percentages you will make this on +100%, with Link ON, and now switch C in the down position.

I believe this is what you are looking for.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Also you may want to check our Website at (http://www.futaba-rc.com)