Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Need Help P mix T8FUFG

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 05:36 AM
Moggy
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help P mix T8FUFG

I'm stumped! Trying to mix dual elevators on Giant Stinger. Tried to do a p mix of master/slave but it didn't work. Manual is not helping. Can someone walk me through this supposedly simple process? I tried reading back posts and searching but found nothing. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Doing a mix in the 8U transmitter would be easy. Make Elevator the master channel and the desired auxiliary channel the slave channel. Turn Trim ON and adjust the rates to 100% so that you have full end-to-end mixing.

What difficulty are you having?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Moggy

OK thanks for the quick reply. Here's what I did: MDL, Prog Mix, Activate Prog Mix Elev Master/Aux slave, Master Elev ON, Link +, Trim ON, SLAVE AUX 6 Link +.
Everything after that on second screen ON and at 100%.

Slave was jumpy and not acting correctly in conjunction with master. Where did I go wrong? Step by Step instruction would help if it isn't too much trouble.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like you did the mix correctly. Try a different servo. Maybe the stick pot in the transmitter is the problem. The jumpiness would not likely be due to the mixer. You can try a different pmix, though.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Moggy

Nope, I'm doing something wrong and getting frustrated at that. Now after fussing with the mix again the right side of the elevator is moving with the aileron stick. Can someone give me step by step instructions to set this up? The manual is useless to me.