Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

14 sg duel rates on twin servos

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 01:23 PM
bluescoobydoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14 sg duel rates on twin servos

I have tried every thing I can to get the duel rates to work on both aileron/elevator servos but I need help please.
I have a servo for each aileron/elevator half
I am using a 7 channel futaba fasst receiver which I know is working well and I have both servos on elevator and ailerons working but the duel rates only works on one servo.
the second aileron servo is on channel five(gear), how do I link the servos together so the duel rates affects both servos?
it was easy to do on my 10 c but the 14 sg needs getting use to before going to my more complicated models.
any help will be welcome
Old 04-24-2014, 06:55 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If you look in the Function section of the Linkage Menu, how is channel five defined? Is it listed as Elevator or Elevator2? If it's listed as "Gear", then there's your difficulty. You need to set up the transmitter with the "Ailevator" tail type and then re-define channel 5 as Elevator2. Now, your dual rate will work when you set it up for elevator.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:47 AM
bluescoobydoo

many thanks works a treat now, its easy when you know how
Old 03-20-2015, 03:10 PM
dbsonic
My Feedback: (3)

Bax, same question but for dual rudder servos? Is there a rudder2 or way to create?
Old 03-23-2015, 07:14 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Just select a channel for the second rudder and then name it "rudder". Works like a charm!