Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Ail to Rud on 14 MZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 04:45 PM
MX240
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ail to Rud on 14 MZ

I have this set on my model to move the Rudder a small amount with the Aileron stick.
I touch the "switch" and are sent to a new page with on-single-on?
What do I do now..... to select a switch to be able to turn this function on and off....do I go ahead and push "single"?
Jim
Old 06-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

When you select the switch-setting option in any mix, it takes you to a page that has three things to select. The first one tells you whether the mixer is turned on, off, or is inhibited. If you activated the mixer, but haven't selected a switch, it will say "ON".

The second button tells you whether the mixer is in SINGLE or LOGIC mode. "Single" means that it takes only one switch to turn it on. "Logic" means you need two switches to turn it on.

The third button is where you select the switch. If no switch is selected, it just says, "SWITCH". Select it and you will be taken to the page that selects the switch. Once you've selected the switch, the lower right-hand corner of the switch selection screen has "ON/OFF", where you can select the switch positions that turn the mixer on and off.

This is all explained in the manual on page 86 and page 126.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:10 PM
MX240
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Thanks
You explain it a lot better then the book