Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

FP 7UAP Super PCM 1024

Old 09-29-2015, 01:24 PM
anthonydineen
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FP 7UAP Super PCM 1024

can anybody help me program my radioFutaba FP-7UAP SUPER. I have my Aileron and motor mixed together. I was trying to mix my elevator and rudder together. I have an unorthodox the way I set the transmitter up. I fly rudder and elevator on the right stick and aileron and engine on the left stick. Started flying 3 channel back in the seventies and am used to that setup.

Tony
Old 09-30-2015, 06:09 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Please check to see which channels you have mixed. Throttle is normally channel #3. You have channels #1 and #3 mixed when you want channels #2 and #4 mixed.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:05 AM
anthonydineen
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to buy a new radio. Going to continue to fly 1/4 scale sport flying and some sailplane flying. Been very happy with my Futaba 7UAPS. Looking at the Futaba T8J and wondering if this would be a good fit? I need long range for sailplane Flying? Also will the older servos work in the newer systems?
Old 03-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The programming in the 8J will be somewhat similar to that of the 7U, but with several advances and it's more versatile. The range is as good as any other system. Your servos will work if they plug right in. The 7U, if I recall correctly, had servos with the "J" connector, which is also the current one.