Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba MSA-10 Servo Adjuster

Old 10-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Basil Yousif
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba MSA-10 Servo Adjuster

I just purchased a couple of Futaba MSA-10 Servo Adjusters. Do these units just set the endpoints and the center. Can they be off in the travel between those points or do they synchronize the servos moving one control surface throughout the servo's travel without binding.. If they only do the end points and center they would it be just like setting up the two to four servos on one control surface by plugging them into separate channels and adjusting the endpoints and center to be together at those points..
I am trying to figure out if I should use these MSA-10's for the Rudder and Elevator or for the Ailerons. I could get the Intellimatch for the ailerons which does match at all point along the servo's travel.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:30 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The MSA-10 adjust centering and endpoints only. It cannot match all intermediate points of the servo throws. To do that, you'll need something that can individually set curves for each servo used. Higher-level Futaba transmitters can set an AFR curve for each channel. That would get exact matching through 17 points of a curve.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Basil Yousif
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 12FG so I can set the AFR curve to match the multiple servos at 17 points.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Then you can match the different servos via the transmitter.