Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Sbs-01g, r7008sb, 14 sg

Old 09-01-2016, 09:37 PM
erwin peters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sbs-01g, r7008sb, 14 sg

Hello Bax, I was trying to use telemetry with my 14 Sg TX using the SBS-01G and the Rx 7008 sb, I had try everything that the manual says but can’t go through. As soon I plug on the RX, the SBS-01G goes from one second on the red light to the green blink.

I had re link the Rx with the sensor connected to the RX and telemetry ACT.
Set the slot to # 8
Wrote the ID sensor #
What I am missing???

Regards
Erwin Peters
Old 09-19-2016, 08:44 AM
erwin peters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone would help me?, I took the plane out to the field and I amgetting now the solid Green light but none of the three “G” bars bars for receiving accuracy. I flew the planbut none results at all for the SBS 01G unit. I am in Ecuador South America; I assumethis unit should work worldwide.
Regards
Erwin
Old 09-20-2016, 07:12 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Normally, you install the GPS sensor, put it on the slot desired per the instructions (slots 8, 16, or 24), and then re-link the receiver. It should then work.

If you're not getting good GPS reception (not 3 bars), then you may need to re-position the sensor in the model so that it can receive GPS signals from the satellites.