Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

T14SG mixing help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Mat.Song

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T14SG mixing help

Hi,

I use Futaba T14SG for my racing quadcopters. I have searched for a program mixing to solve my issue but couldn't find any help from the web. In my copter flight controller, when a channel value is at a certain range, i.e. 1000 ~ 1100ms pwm, the copter will be armed, and if the channel value is outside the range, the copter will be disarmed.

Now I would like to set my T14SG work as below;

1. Copter Arming (pass a channel, "Arming Channel," a value inside of the arming range, 1000 ~ 1100ms)

When "Throttle stick position 0 and SF 2-position switch is Up", the arming signal passed to by pulling forward the SH momentary switch once. By this, the value of the arming channel moves to a value inside the arming range. After releasing the SH switch, the arming signal value remains the same.

2. Copter Disarming (pass the Arming channel a value outside of the arming range)

When I put the SF switch to Down position, the channel value for the arming set outside of the arming value range, this works "disarming", wherever the position of throttle stick. And then the signal value of the arming channel remains there or does not get inside the arming range however you move the SH momentary switch, if the SF switch is on Down position. AND THEN, the channel value remains outside of the arming range evenif you put SF switch to UP position again wherevere the SH momentary switch's position is.

The purpose of this mixing is to arm, put the value of a certain channel inside a certain range, only when set your switch SF at UP position before you trigger SH switch once on the condition that these two action should be happened consecutively.

Pls help. If this works, it would be great for many quadcopter users who are considering convert from FrSky Taranis to Futaba.

Thanks.

Last edited by Mat.Song; 03-13-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:56 PM
malcolmholt

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

See personal message in your notifications inbox.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:15 PM
Mat.Song

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for youre reply but there is no message in my "Settings > Private Messages > Inbox" Thanks.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:08 AM
malcolmholt

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've re-sent it.