Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

7px temperature on home screen

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 10:54 AM
Dragonfueled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7px temperature on home screen

Hi guys I emailed support but I don't think they understand what I was trying to say. When you have temperature displayed on the main screen the actual temperature shows up in Fahrenheit but the max temperature still stays in Celsius, really annoying is there any way to change the max temperature to read in Fahrenheit also?
It's when you select temp to be the middle guage when telemetry is on the home screen .
Old 01-16-2018, 11:19 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Under the SYSTEM menu I assume you have the units set to YARDS and not METRIC, Cocrect?

Which temp sensor are you using as well?

So if I understand you correctly, the temp reads out in Fahrenheit but the max temp is displayed in Celsius?
Old 01-16-2018, 11:59 AM
Dragonfueled

Yes thats correct. Even with it set to yards it still shows the max temp in Celsius. if you switch to Metric it shows both readings in Celsius. Im using SBS-01TE EP Temperature sensor.
This is only when using temp as the middle guage on the home screen. If you go under telemetry and look at the temp sensor screen they both read in Fahrenheit. one of the big reasons i wanted this remote was to ba able to watch temp on the main screen so i noticed rite away
Old 01-16-2018, 04:08 PM
FUTABA-RC

I'll pass this along to the right people. Definitely weird. Just out of curiosity, have you done all the updates to it?

There is a 7PX update here:

https://www.futabarc.com/software-updates.html
Old 01-16-2018, 08:00 PM
Dragonfueled

Has version 1.2 E. I don't see a newer version. I have a pic if you need it. Could email it or something
Old 05-20-2018, 04:16 AM
Dragonfueled

Did this ever get fixed? Don't see any updates
Old 05-20-2018, 12:08 PM
FUTABA-RC

Sorry, but I have not gotten any feedback. With the Hobbico dissolution I think things have slowed down. Futaba is now going to do all sales, distribution, and service in-house through their location in Huntsville, AL. They are working at getting up and running, and I will make sure this is brought to their attention again as soon as that happens. Sorry about the delays, but these are things well above my (volunteer) pay grade!!