Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Repair Center

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 02:08 PM
fatair96

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Repair Center

Tried to contact the center for a service request on the site using the button you have and event though I'm registered and signed in at the time it constantly asked me to sign in or register, What Up ?????????

Steve
Old 05-20-2019, 05:56 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Just want to confirm you are at the Futaba US site:

htttps://futabausa.com

And using the
"MY ACCOUNT" tab you are unable to register an account?
Old 05-20-2019, 03:23 PM
fatair96

Default Repair Center

Is this not the right page for a Request for Repair? Was trying to find out if it is possible to upgrade my T18MZH to be able to except the newer T-FHSS (R3006SB) RX's and put new skins like the WC without having to go out and drop another $KK?

Steve
Old 05-20-2019, 05:35 PM
FUTABA-RC

I can answer your question. The 18MZ cannot be upgraded to the 18MZ-WC which can do T-FHSS. SO that is an easy answer.

For future reference, you can contact the service center here: 256-461-9399

If you do need to send something in you need to use the "My Account" tab on the main page to set up a customer account. Then you can initiate a repair ticket.

Hope that helps.

I asked for the contact info because some people still try to contact Horizon, Tower, etc.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:30 PM
fatair96

Default Repair Center

Hello,
Thanks you for the response. Just don't make sense not being able to upgrade through a module or something in this day and age, but understand there side of the bottom line.

Regards,
Steve

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC
I can answer your question. The 18MZ cannot be upgraded to the 18MZ-WC which can do T-FHSS. SO that is an easy answer.

For future reference, you can contact the service center here: 256-461-9399

If you do need to send something in you need to use the "My Account" tab on the main page to set up a customer account. Then you can initiate a repair ticket.

Hope that helps.

I asked for the contact info because some people still try to contact Horizon, Tower, etc.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:59 PM
FUTABA-RC

Keep in mind that the WC came out about 4 years after the 18MZ. The MZ-WC has a completely different RF deck on it and it is built into a single board. So there was no simple means to upgrade.