Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba 4PM trigger adjustment screw

Old 09-06-2019, 03:33 AM
ondaedg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 4PM trigger adjustment screw

Quick question on the Futaba 4PM. I can't for the life of me find the 2.5mm trigger positiona adjustment screw. Any help would be appreciated!
Old 09-06-2019, 04:27 AM
ondaedg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If any Futaba reps are monitoring this, the manual calls the 2mm screw by the trigger two different things. On page 15 it's called the Trigger Slide Adjusting Screw. On page 22 it's called the Trigger Slide Mount and the instructions reference a separate Trigger Slide Adjusting Screw that is a different size (2.5mm vs 2mm).
Old 09-06-2019, 10:12 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Sorry, on the road. Let me get the info for you. Sometimes it takes more than an hour at 4:30 am to get to this forum. Thanks.

I'll get back as quick as I can.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:02 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

I don'r have one handy. Look at Page 15 on this link:

https://futabausa.com/wp-content/upl...9/07/4pm-e.pdf

Are your ou saying yours does not have this screw? It should be fairly easy to get to.