Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9CAP Programming Problem

Old 08-23-2004, 12:51 PM
gsmarino2000
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9CAP Programming Problem

I have had a problem occurr twice now where programming my 9CAP transmitter on one specific model seems to affect another model. Most recent example was that I programmed the Flap Trim for my Magic Extra flaperons on Friday night and then on Saturday I went to fly my Ultra Stick and found the both ailerons were up about 30 degrees due to a setting change in the Flap Trim. This was easy to fix, but I do not understand how it happened. There is no question of accidentally programming on the wrong airplane - One airplane is PCM and the other is PPM. The program on the Magic Extra was still correct on Saturday AM.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 08-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Krysta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9CAP Programming Problem

Hi Greg,

We are not sure what could have caused this problem, maybe a short in the transmitter somewhere, but I would get this in to be checked as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Krysta