Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Flaperons on 6EXA

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 05:37 PM
viper1676
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flaperons on 6EXA

Hi there

I am trying to use the flaperon feature on my radio..when I use the flaps dial the ailerons go up instead of down....How do I change this function???

Thanks
Dave
Old 08-25-2004, 10:51 AM
Krysta

Default RE: Flaperons on 6EXA

Hi Dave,

You would need to go into the REV and change the servos direction there as there are no rates in Flaperon to change.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Old 08-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Mudsurfer1234

i also had this problem a few minutes ago programming my Fun Air 40 with the EXA, i learned that the control horns on the servo's must be facing the same way on both ailerons, like both to the left, or both to the right, and then just tinker till you get it right,

also remember that the LEFT aileron gets plugged in channel 1 and the RIGHT goes into channel 6
Old 08-30-2004, 11:52 AM
aec12

Are you sure mudsurfer? The manual says the RIGHT wing goes into channel 1 and the LEFT wing goes to channel 6. but if you are right, that might take care of my problem. I also tried setting mine up last night and experienced problems.

I had to turn the dial to the middle for flaps to be neutral. If I turn it clockwise, they go up. If I turn it counter clockwise they go down. I thought all the way one way would set the flaps to neutral. What am I doing wrong??
Old 08-30-2004, 01:24 PM
Krysta

Please check our website on the 6EXA for the correction to the manual:

http://www.futaba-rc.com/techsupport/tech-6exa.html

Also these FAQ's will help you with the set up:

http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-6exa.html

Thanks, Krysta
Old 08-30-2004, 01:42 PM
aec12

Thanks Krysta,

I just went to the website and read the manual. If I read it correctly, it still says the RIGHT wing goes to channel 1 and the LEFT wing goes to channel 6. Please let me know which is correct.

Thanks,
Allen