Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

7UAF elevon setup ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 01:44 AM
tkigar
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 7UAF elevon setup ?

I need help........does anyone know or can explain to me how to set up my radio to use with an epp wing? I am not sure where to mix the channels at, or under what setting. The book shows PMX1, and PMX2 but the servos arnt working like they are supposed to? I was told to use the elevon mix but the radio doesnt have it or its not labeled that way. There is a elevator-flap mixing called (2-6), or a flap-elevator mixing called (6-2). Is there someone who could walk me through this............I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for any help. Tim
Old 07-11-2005, 03:38 AM
tkigar

Default RE: 7UAF elevon setup ?

Bump.............um....hello, Bax ? Krysta?
Old 07-13-2005, 01:45 AM
tkigar

BUMP !!!!! wow 7 days since e mail to Futaba.......havnt heard a thing..........a few days here on the board...........and still nothing. I guess its time to sell this radio and go buy a new one. LOL oh well.... Tim
Old 07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Please do not posts to a question. This removes the zero in the "replies" column. We watch that column to see which questions we have not replied to. Also please realize that it can take a day or two to get to a question. If you put in a reply or a question to "bump" the post, we won't see the zero in the replies column, and think it's already been answered.

As far as your question's concerned, elevon mixing is ailerons and elevator. You need to use two mixes. One will be ailerons as master and elevator as slave. The other is elevator as master and ailerons as slave. One servo is plugged into channel 1 of your receiver and on one elevon, and one servo is plugged into channel 2 of your receiver and on the other elevon. You would set the mixers to always be on (no switch). Adjust the percentages of the mix so that the control surfaces are moving the proper amounts and directions.

As far as the emails are concerned, you would have received the autoreply. Did you reply in the correct manner so that a human would get the email and reply to you? Or did you send one email, get the autoreply and assume that someone would see your questions? When the autoreply is sent out, the original question is not retained. You have to send it back without your adding anything so that it will be re-directed to a service technician.