Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Elevator->flap trim capability.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 11:15 AM
WorldTraveler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elevator->flap trim capability.

Evidently, I'm missing something, both in how to program my 7 CAP radio, and how to post on this site. I've got my aircraft configured with dual aileron sevos, channels 2 & 6, normal configuration for elevator, rudder and throttle. I have a single flap servo plugged into channel 5. Flaps are controlled with 3 position switch, G, to have up, 1/2 and full down positions. The ailerons operate properly with the flaprn selected on, diff set at 0. I have set the ELE->FLP to ON, RT set to -50%. When the flaps are set to 1/2 and/or 100%, I am wanting to have some down elevator applied. No movement when switch G is set to middle/3rd position. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Clint Biediger.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Elevator->flap trim capability.

When you set the ELE->FLP mixer, you are controlling flaps when you move the elevator. The flaps will not affect the elevator's position. You need to use the FLP->ELE mix to adjust the amount of elevator travel with flap deflection.