Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Stick Hysteresis

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Silent-AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stick Hysteresis

Bax or Krysta - This has been on the last two updates for the 14MZ. Can you tell us what the heck it is and what it actually does??
Old 03-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Stick Hysteresis

"Hysteresis" is a bit of electronic "slop" in a system. You can adjust how "soft" the stick response is...that is, how much delay there is between stick movement and control effect. It's basically used to fine-tune the "feel" of the control response to suit yourself. It was a feature added at the request of a few top-level flyers, who needed such a feel for their flying styles. Most modelers, though, want it fairly "tight", so that there's as little "slop" in the control system as possible.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Rudy F

Hi Bax,

speaking of delay, do you mean that sort of smoothing or softreaction?

Black: Joystick, red: servo
Old 05-01-2007, 05:17 AM
gumush

I could't see any changes from Hysteresis changes. I couldn't see neighter servo monitor nor connected servo.

I think the red area in this picture is hysteresis area.And in this area stick moves but servo not moves.

I use G3 receiver. But nothings change.