Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12Z and MPDX-1

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 01:39 PM
multiflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12Z and MPDX-1

12Z and MPDX-1

Please verify that the software update that allows the 12Z to use the MPDX-1 is actually available now?

Verify the 5114DP Rx will work with the MPDX-1 also?

Can the 12 Z use 2 MPDX-1 devices at the same time as the 14MZ does?

I understand the 12Z software updates can be downloaded and installed by the user at home? Verify this is correct and the 12Z would not need to be sent to Futaba service to have software updated? Also would I need additional equipment for this or is everything needed included with the system?

Bryan
Old 09-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12Z and MPDX-1

The 12Z can use the MPDX-1 channel expander on two channels, so you can use two of them. You can check in your transmitter's Function Menu (inside the Linkage Menu). Just click on any channel and scroll through the list. If you see "Multiprop1" and "Multiprop2", your transmitter has the function, and you can use the MPDX-1. If you don't have those functions, then you need to update the software. The latest software can be downloaded from the Flyers' Club website, or you can send your transmitter in for the update.