Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

FASST Channel grouping?? 14ch

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 10:01 PM
sevans16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FASST Channel grouping?? 14ch

I just got my 14ch Fasst set and it says that Fasst uses 4ch packets and to refer to the instruction in the download as to channel assignments on the model are different than the std G3 assignments. I have a 12z and I did not find any instruction in the download. Nor did I find a pdf download in the Fasst site.

Got the software update no problems there. So far so good. Going to be linking up my 607's tonight.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: FASST Channel grouping?? 14ch

There are text files at the download sites now that detail the changes.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:55 PM
sevans16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FASST Channel grouping?? 14ch

The text would lead me to believe that the grouping is mostly for heli's?? Why don't the auto channel reassign in arco mode? the channels only auto reassign in Heli mode. Now I don't know if I should manually switch hannels in all my models or not.