Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

2.4 FASST parkflyer 6 channel

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 03:48 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.4 FASST parkflyer 6 channel

Is there a chance futaba will make a 2.4 ghz 6 channel park flyer receiver? I have an electric that i would like to move my current 7 channel receiver to another plane and get a new receiver however 100 bucks for my electric is a bit much. a parkflyer version 6 channel for 50 would be much nicer for my electrics.

ps dispite futabas problems with the 7C FASST radios I happen to love mine. the programming features are neat and i like that i am able to eventually have a plane with seperate servos for ailerons and elevators.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 FASST parkflyer 6 channel

Futaba hasn't said what they may be working on for future release. They never do until they're ready to release and item and give projected delivery dates.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

well crap
Old 03-30-2008, 04:50 PM
WPee

I too purchased the 6ex 2.4 under the assumption it would preform better and be less affected by INDOOR FLYING.

Only to find out now the 2.4 receivers are too large & too expensive for INDOOR FLYING <hum?>

I made another similar assumption (again just before Christmas) when I purchased a new '4 door' 2008 Jeep Wrangler.
I assumed 4 doors would be better than 2 doors etc. etc.

Just in case you are wondering the 4 door Jeep Wrangler is the ONLY JEEP that does NOT allow a ROOF RACK.
A ROOF RACK is for anything like our kayaks, skis, bicycles, surfboards, or occasionally a 4x8 sheet of plywood.... <hum?>

Quite some off-road, sport vechical JEEP !
But for anyone wishing to do any kind of sport... unless you want stick-it-out-the-window or attach a trailor, it better fit in the JEEPs' own glove box

I hope next Christmas I'm a bit less ASSUMING !!!

[:'(] FOR SALE: One FULLY LOADED 'Futaba' 6ex 2.4 and one FULL LOADED 'Jeep' off-road sport vehicle