Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12Z inflight mixture

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 08:28 PM
juanes1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12Z inflight mixture

Bax:
I have a few questions on my 12Z. I read in the futaba web page that it has in-flight mixture, but i can´t find it in the instruction manual, how can I do it?
i wanted to mix in flight the rudder to ailerons and rudder to elevator for knife edge flight.
The other question, the manual has a term that I can´t identify- Hysteresis- what is it?
Thanks in avance and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

John
Old 12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12Z inflight mixture

Page 77 of the 12Z instruction manual details how to set up the Fuel Mixture function.

To set up rudder->aileron and rudder->elevator mixes for knife-edge flight, there are the pre-programmed functions. Just use them.

Hysteresis is an adjustment found only in the System Menu, and is for the four main stick movements which control your main flight controls. The hysteresis setting allows you to adjust how far you move the stick before any command starts to be given. This is like having a bit of built-in "slop" in the sticks. It allows you to have minor movements when you deflect a stick without affecting how the controls actually behave. This is a feature used by some F3A pilots. For the most part, leave it set to the default of "1", and you'll be just fine.