Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12 FG QUESTION

Old 06-18-2009, 03:39 PM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 FG QUESTION

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out why I cannot adjust my elevators end points seperatly....I have channel 7/8 assigned to the elevators, when I move the stick both servos work in the correct manner ( direction ) I can reverse them if needed. But when I try to adjust the end points on them I can only do it on one and those settings have no effect on the other. Now if I go to the "servo monitor" and move the stick just channel 7 shows movement. I can't figure out what I have done wrong? I have four seperate aileron servos on four different channels and I can adjust end points on all four them by themselves. How do I get to the point I can do so on my elevators??? Have channel 8 assigned to "eleavator2" and the control to J2 just like the other side of the elevator.

Thanks for any help
Old 06-19-2009, 12:25 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

Default RE: 12 FG QUESTION

I'm not familiar with the 12 FG but shouldn't you be using 2/7or 8 for twin ele
Old 06-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If you have "Elevator2" selected, the control and trim should be set to "NULL". They take their cues from the control and trim of "Elevator".

You can also go into the "Ailevator" section of the Model Menu
and adjust the movement on the second elevator channel. There are four parameters to be set there: up/down on surface #1, and up/down on surface #2.

You could also go into the ATV section of the Linkage Menu and adjust the "Travel" of Elevator2.

Another way would be to just change "Elevator2" to "Elevator". The Ailevator function won't work any more, but you'll be able to set up separate curves and points for both elevator servos. In that case, make the control and trim to be the same for both elevator channels.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:03 AM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Thanks so much for your help. There is just so much this radio can do. It will take some time to figure it all out. But well worth the $$$ invested
Again Thank You !!